Along with many improvements and new features, Windows 10 brought a small number of bugs. Once Microsoft released the Creators Update, the fuss regarding Windows 10 Anniversary Update issues have eased off, and there is a clear explanation for that. Microsoft released many improvements for the 1607 build, so the amount of the issues decreased significantly. For the time being, Creators Update delivered new intolerable bugs, such as network connection problems or unavailable Bluetooth.
Additionally, other users complained about Bluetooth unavailable issue after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update as well so that it is highly likely that the problem will not disappear in the foreseeable future. For that reason, we compiled a set of solutions that could help fix Bluetooth Not Available on Windows 10 concern.
Many users of the Microsoft community experienced problems related to Bluetooth, which simply stopped working after the installation of the most recent Windows update. It means that none of the Bluetooth devices, such as keyboard, mouse, headphones, speakers, fitness tracker, phones, etc. can be linked to the affected system. Most of the devices issuing Bluetooth connection problems were updated to the Windows 10 Creators Update manually.
Therefore, Microsoft recommends installing the update via Windows Update applet to avoid Bluetooth unavailable issues. Microsoft has recently given the devices that experience Bluetooth unavailable concern, although it does not imply that other devices cannot be affected. ALPS Bluetooth USB adapter, and several others. How exactly to Fix Bluetooth Issues on Windows 10?
- The SMALL COMPANY Manual: $773.30
- From your iPad menu,, select App Store. Check underneath and you’ll view choices for
- Which two bidding strategies can boost brand awareness and recognition? (Choose 2)
- An example for days 1-7
- A visually attractive page is simpler for fans to engage with
- Love This
If Bluetooth has stopped working after Windows 10 update, don’t start panicking and make hasten to revert back again the changes. Drivers are important parts of the operating-system and, if one of them is malfunctioning, it could stop the device from working entirely. 1. Right-click on Start button and choose Device Manager.
2. Expand the Bluetooth section and select Bluetooth device drivers. 3. Select Update Driver Software and click Search automatically for updated driver software. If updating didn’t help, try re-installing the driver. For that, perform the same steps as explained by 1-3 steps, except that rather than Update Driver Software select Uninstall.